Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
— (via eatpraylonely)
Supernatural fans, ever wonder why the boys are named Winchester? Not only is it a brand of gun but there’s a famous ghost story that goes with it
Sarah Winchester, wife of the gun-maker William Winchester, visited a medium after her husband died of tuberculosis. She was told that the family was cursed and being haunted by people who had been killed with Winchester rifles. The psychic said the ghosts could be appeased if she built a house for them. “Never stop building,” she was told “or you’ll die”
For the next 38 years she had construction going on the home 24 hours a day
Each night she held a seance to ask the ghosts what to build next. Because she let the dead design much of the house the layout doesn’t always make sense
There are staircases that lead to ceilings
doors that open onto walls
and one that leads to a two story drop off
Sarah Winchester slept in a different room every night hoping the ghosts wouldn’t be able to find her. In 1922 she died in her sleep
I took a tour of this place, and during an earthquake (I believe the 1906 San Francisco earthquake) the bedroom that she chose to sleep in that night was the only room in the whole house that received severe damage. The door jammed and she was locked in the room as the ceiling and walls came falling down around her. After that she just became more superstitious than before.
Yes, it was the 1906 earthquake and the servants took forever to find her because they never knew where she slept. But the damage was to more than just that room and the top 3 stories of the house were damaged so badly they collapsed. She felt that the earthquake was a sign that the spirits were angry because they thought she might finish the house soon. She closed up the rooms that had been damaged and wouldn’t let them be repaired. That way the house could never be finished. (x)
Let’s all just take a moment to appreciate that Crowley has a portrait hanging in Hell of himself wearing a Nazi-style uniform with a pitchfork where the swastika would be.
Let’s just all take a moment to appreciate the fact that this was the first time that Misha saw that picture
There is nothing about this that isn’t funny.
I love how he almost, ALMOST breaks character for half a second.
This makes me smile
Anonymous said: Who's sass king supreme?
This motherfucker right here:
Funny side note:
Phoenix Con my son and I met Mark Sheppard. My son (CJ) insisted that Crowley was a bad guy but Mark said, “I helped the boys out, I gave Bobby his legs back! I brought Dean back!”
CJ says, “As a demon!”
(Yes, my nine year old was arguing with Mark Sheppard, if you knew him you wouldn’t be surprised.)
Mark says, “What if that was the only way?”
CJ looks at Mark for a full ten seconds, doesn’t say anything and then sticks his hand out and Mark shakes his hand and CJ says, “Have a good day, Mr. Crowley.” Turns on his heel and marches away.
Literally left Mark and I speechless.
Please let Gabriel be in the musical episode.
PLEASE LET GABRIEL BE IN THE MUSICAL EPISODE
Please let Gabriel be in the musical episode
pLEASELET GABRIEL BE IN THE MUSICAL EPISODE
PLéáse let GABrIEL BE iN the MúSiCaL ePISóde
please let Gabriel be the CAUSE of the musical episode
THIS WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL
Humor me and watch this
It’s literally a minute long and I think we may have accidentally written season 10
(note: I re-edited it and now it flows better. Plus I like this song.
I liked the last song, but I also like this song.)